Music Marketing is closed on the following 2020 Canandian Statutory Holidays
- NEW YEARS DAY - JAN 1
- FAMILY DAY - FEB - 17
- GOOD FRIDAY - APRIL 10
- VICTORIA DAY - MAY 18
- CANADA DAY - JUL 1
- LABOUR DAY - SEP 7
- THANKSGIVING DAY - OCT 12
- CHRISTMAS DAY - DEC 25
- How to become a MM dealer/reseller?
- Where is the current product pricelist?
- What is the accepted method of payment?
- When is my credit card charged?
- Where do I mail my cheques?
- I just faxed/email a PO, when will my order ship?
- Did my order ship?
- Can I place orders online in a secure way?
- Can you drop ship to a customer?
- What taxes do you charge?
- What's the contact information for Melodyne support?
- What is your warranty policy?
- Who are your US and Canadian customs broker?
- Do you still have more questions?
To become a Music Marketing dealer/reseller please complete the online Dealer Application Form. The business must be registered with valid Provincial or State Government issued reseller Tax ID number with the ability of providing a minimum of $10,000 annual sales.
We no longer display our current pricelist online, please contact one of our sales staff for the latest product prices and current stock number.
We accept cheques, wire transfers, VISA and Mastercard.
A credit card charge is made when the item ships.
All cheques should be mailed to our Head Office:
Music Marketing Inc.
1160 Ellesmere Rd
Toronto, ON M1P 2X4
Providing the item is in stock, orders received before 3:00pm EST will be shipped same day.
A shipping tracking number verification is automatically sent to the email address associated with the purchase order.
Selected items can be placed securely online for registered dealers.
Yes we can provide drop shipment a $15.00 fee is applies.
Canadian purchases are subjected to GST/HST taxes. US purchases are tax exempted.
Melodyne support is available for registered users only via email only.
Those registered can email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a distributor each manufacturer warranty policy will be honored by Music Marketing.
For all items entering Canada via UPS:
UPS Canada Brokerage
P.O. BOX 6155
Moncton, NB E1C 0E2, Canada
Tel: 800 203-8132
Fax: 800 220-6944
For items entering the USA via UPS:
UPS Customhouse Brokerage
P.O. Box 34486
Louisville KY 40232
Tel: 508 485-2600
Feel free to contact us with any other questions you may have.